To manage the operation of our main Country Store at our Exebridge depot outside Dulverton and the two satellite stores in Chudleigh and St Columb. The role includes product, supplier and merchandising decisions along with customer service and sales team management and development.
· Providing a great shopping experience for customers.
· Ensuring best possible product is available by carefull selection of suppliers and matching stocking decisions with customer requirements.
· Leading sales team and including serving customers. Orgainsing POS cover at all times.
· Entering orders and checking prices.
· Dealing with credits and warrantee issues.
· Completing administration processes and followup of exception reports.
· Responsible for visual merchandising and for proposing adverting opportunities.
· Responsible for inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
· Followup on stock shortages.
Skills & Qualifications
· Previous retail experience.
· Previous knowledge of garden center, country store on agricultural merchant desirable although not essential.
· Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to organise and motivate the team.
· Ability to work extended hours and Saturday Mornings and to travel to satellite Country Stores as required.
Please forward your CV to Kelly.Watts@masonskings.co.uk